Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Toys

I'm just going to pretend that it hasn't been approximately forever since I posted anything and proceed on with some random chatter....


Bran's influence on me is spreading. And not necessarily in a good way. I am actually.....spending monies. *gasp*

Old Phone...











meet New Phone....



This sucker cost me $200. And that was after quite a bit of hoop jumping. Which included boatloads and boatloads of research. An email to Verizon Wireless. Two online live chats with Verizon. Three phone calls over two days involving five different Verizon people. And one 45 minute visit to the Verizon Wireless Store.

It also involved many calls home to chat with the parental units (I'm on the family plan w00t w00t) as we also changed the plan, added a line, ported over the phone phone number, and set them up with a new box that will use the cell line but ring their home handsets.

Now, tragically, that $200 isn't the end of it. I also sent Father a check for $300 to cover the cost of the Data Package for the new phone until approximately December. My wallet is in pain.

There are so many other things I should be buying first (or ya know saving money)....but I bought the toy. What's becoming of me?

No comments: