- Ply Ellie - This shall be the huge awesome skein. Yay fluffy yarn.
- Spin & Ply last batch of Ellie - There's only a tiny bit left. It's almost a shame that it's all on its own.
- Finish and Wash Ellie - One alpaca down, one to go [for the spin a bag keep a bag project at least]
- 9 more circles for tote bag 1 - Turns out each bag will take 24, ouch.
- Piece together tote bag 1 - The cirlces are all shades of blue and being pieced using white half-double crochet hexigons.
- Start Tote bag 2 - either shades of pink or multi color. Probably multi.
- Proto-type any other animals - I'm thinking more of Fuzzymitten's designs because I love the first. And maybe a crochet amigurimi because we'll see how that goes.
- Make 2 holiday mice - I love these guys and hopefully I can get pretty quick at things. I also want to try them in the round this time as I hate seaming.
- Sort Rosie into locks - prepare for Alpaca 2! She's a rose-grey and so beautiful.
- Wash at least 2 batch of Rosie locks.
- Test knit hat, and try sock & sweater mods - Gotta catch up to the hat from last week and work on the pattern modifications while the ideas are still fresh in my mind.
- Level WoW mage to 80 - Yup I've been sucked into a MMO. Bran and I need to use this last week of the refer a friend bonus to ding 80 or we'll have to do it the old fashioned (slow) way.
- Two repeats on mittens - I think I stand a better chance of sucess on this this week.
Monday, October 24, 2011
Weekly Goals, 10/24
Last week was a success. Here's hoping I can follow with the same.