- 16 multi colored crochet circles - So many colors, so much fun.
- Spin double ply alpacas of york - It was fun and the yarn was surprisingly squishy.
- Test yardage for alpacas of york scarf - Although I was mostly experimenting so the knitting was pretty rough and maybe not the most exact test.
- 1 color work ornament - I think I made at least one of these in stripes which is almost cheating but works. Although this list vs. the one prior is kind of all blurring together so who knows.
- Finish mitten -After failing at the next item I went and rocked my mitten thumb to make myself happy again.
- Sew bag lining -Utter fail. I was spending lots of time and being extra awesome to sew the most beautiful bag lining. But I cut the bag to my intended width instead of the width with seam allowances. For a while I thought it would still be ok, but it was not. Gah. And of course I was good and bought a small amount so I didn't have enough fabric for a second try. Very annoyed with self.
- Piece multi color bag - I've made it almost half way but there's still the rest to go and I decided to sleep instead of keep hooking.
- 3 color work ornaments - Thought about these guys and am totally loving them but ran out of time.
- 2 solid ornaments - Thought about these guys and am totally loving them but ran out of time.
- 1 knit squirrel - He is so stinking cute.
- 2 knit bunnies - Seriously these little knits need a post of their own to describe/depict the awesome.
- Prep 2 oz of Rosie - My carding technique is improving methinks.
- Spin 2 oz of Rosie - And, despite some initial questionable spinning, I am getting to be super fast and much more even at spinning Rosie.
- Prep 2 oz of Alpacas of York - This project has more or less officially been moved to the back-burner as it doesn't have such a hard, or soon, deadline.
- Spin 2 oz of Alpacas of York - This project has more or less officially been moved to the back-burner as it doesn't have such a hard, or soon, deadline.
- Crochet fast scarf from bulky yarn - Bulky yarn may be my new favorite thing ever. So fast and pretty darn awesome.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Weekly Goal Wrap Up, 11/13
I feel very much like I kicked some butt this past week. But it was a big list, I started late, and I know i didn't get everything so lets see what the list says: