- Organize Craft Box- Nope never got around to it. Still a giant mess.
- 24 Multi-color Crochet Circles - Thought about this but never even retrieved all the yarns from the yarn closet.
- Test Alpacas of York Double Ply, Blending, and Yardage - This was to be the fun project. I'm not even sure where the fiber is stored quite precisely and never bothered to go searching.
- 2 Mice - I knit up one mouce body a few hours ago and could realistically maybe knock off some more but probably fail.
- 2 New Animals - Purchased and printed off the patterns at least.
- 3 Plain Ornaments - 1 sock and 1 sweater completed. So 2/3 isn't awful except its about the success rate of this list.
- 2 Ornaments with colorwork - Nothing.
- Plan New Mitten Top - The modification doesn't look quite as good I think but it's still good.
- Finish Mitten #1 - Yea this didn't happen either.
- Ply Ellie - Easy, probably only 30 yards or so.
- Wash and Finish Ellie - This requires being in the house while actually being up and moving for a bit of time. Tricky.
- Card 2 oz of Rosie Rollags - I may have been slightly underweight and cheated by counting/using stuff I had been testing with but still calling it good.
- Spin 2 oz or Rosie - Hooray for spinning a thicker single. So much faster.
- Crochet Blue Tote Bag Handles - Well I think I'll start these right now at least.
- Start hat for Ren donation - I'm awesome at starting new things... finishing on the other hand...
At least the second half of the list has some bold stuff......
Here's to a day off tomorrow!